On field or off — Anuvia Plant Nutrients meets sustainability challenges
Anuvia Plant Nutrients is the catalyst that helps groundskeepers implement sustainable practices while, at the same time, improving and beautifying greenspaces. Our technology serves the unique operations of turf and lawn care management, enabling professionals to use a U.S. Department of Agriculture certified bio-based plant nutrient product on their managed greenspaces, creating healthy turf, soils and environment. We achieve this while also reducing greenhouse gases, nutrient run off and loss.
Our technology comes from decades of hard-won experience aimed at resolving the most challenging sustainability issues we face today. In recent years, Anuvia’s technology has begun to turn the tide of environmental threats caused by nutrient leaching, volatilization and greenhouse gas emissions. Anuvia’s sustainable solutions will ensure parks and recreational areas continue to be special places to play and enjoy now and in the future.
Now more than ever, sustainable fertilizers play an important role in conserving natural resources and protecting our planet. In 2016, after years of research and in-field trials,
Anuvia launched its first enhanced efficiency slow release product. GreenTRX™ is a bio-based plant nutrient that raises the bar for sustainable fertilizer solutions.
Located in Zellwood, Fla., Anuvia produces more than 200 tons of product a day. The company takes a unique approach to creating its products. Anuvia’s proprietary process reclaims organic waste, such as food, municipal and livestock waste, and converts this into a slow-release, high-efficiency plant food. Th is approach represents an environmentally and socially responsible solution for disposing of organic materials.
The Anuvia process is a seven-step, closed-loop system that produces a pound of fertilizer for every pound of organic material used. It creates no waste, and the only byproducts are clean air and water.
Anuvia’s proprietary approach binds charged amino acids from organic materials with the inorganic nutrients that plants need. This bonding creates a slow-release mechanism that delivers key nutrients, such as ammonium N, potassium, sulfate sulfur and ferrous iron, to plants. Each granule is homogenous, providing safe, uniform nutrient delivery.
More nutrients are available to the plant; less are lost to air and water. Anuvia’s slow-release technology provides about 65 percent of the nutrients within two to three weeks of application to meet the substantial nutrient requirements turf grass. The remaining 35 percent of nutrients are released slowly over a six-to-eight-week period to provide prolonged feeding and greening.
An added ecological benefit is improved soil health. Anuvia puts organic matter back into the soil, creating a nourishing environment for microbial activity. Returning organic matter back into the soil is a model for a circular economy in which resources are continually cycled.
What Anuvia does and how it does it, is socially, environmentally and economically responsible.
Anuvia delivers an environmentally friendly clean technology that meets the challenges of building a sustainable tomorrow. Working with Anuvia, turf and lawn care professionals will find a company that has a vision to see the future and a partner who knows how to do it right.
At Anuvia, tomorrow starts today
Anuvia works now for a tomorrow where sustainability exists in all that we grow and nourish. We help ensure that parks and recreational areas are green and beautiful, and resources are growing, not diminishing. We work today for a tomorrow that is abundant, vibrant and alive.
For more information, visit www.anuviaplantnutrients.com, or contact Hugh MacGillivray, chief commercial officer, at (352) 720-7070.
On field or off — Anuvia Plant Nutrients meets sustainability challenges — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>