Introducing a new chapter in stake-post evolution, rights-holder HingePost™ has made a dramatic break with traditional designs. The main focus of this newly patented device for flatbeds is its automated locking mechanism and its speed of operation in folding downward 180°. Even its ease of installation and removal from flatbed pockets is notable.
• Patented quick-release automated lock
• Post heights 12in to 36in
•. Drilled holes to accept side gates and tailgates
• Folds down 180°
• Made from heat-treated high carbon steel (pocket section) and 3/16in aluminum (posts)
• Strength tested
• Made in the USA
• Provides easy insertion, lowering and removing
• Permits easy climb onto flatbed if configured with rails
• Protects and secures tools or transportable items safely
• Adds versatility to most flatbeds
HingePost™ is based in Dahlonega, Georgia and established in early 2023 by Bobby Anderson. The concept was motivated by the desire to accelerate loading times and, also, to contain the payload safely. HingePost uses aluminum, mild steel, and high carbon steel—all 3/16in thick. The first of its kind, this new stake post defines a new direction in combining side gates with flatbed platforms.
For more information contact:
89 E Pinewood Dr. Dahlonega, GA 30533
or visit: https://hingepost.com/