When will it snow in Columbus?
That’s the question The Municipal account executive Chris Smith asked exhibitors at the Snow and Ice Management Association Snow and Ice Symposium in Columbus, Ohio. The winter weather professionals were gathered for the 17th annual event, which took place June 18–21. The completely unofficial predications (Watch out, Columbus!) are:
- KEN HOWE, Cargill Deicing Technology: Dec. 12
- DEB SWEAZY, Eco Surface Solutions: Nov. 28
- BILL SEMPF, BackDragBlades: Last week of October
- MIKE MINICUCCI, RPM Technologies: Oct. 23, at precisely 9 p.m.
- ISAAC ROTH, Ventrac Products: Oct. 30
- JERED SHUKNECHT, ProTec: Dec. 2
- FREEMAN GEISER, Schiller Grounds Care: End of October/first of November
- BRAD WILIAMS, ClearSpan Fabric Structures: Nov. 2
- RICK FISHER, Cirrus Controls: By Nov. 13
When will it snow in Columbus? — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>